Author Topic: ASCII art moke  (Read 1295 times)

Marty

• Standard
  • Registered Member

ASCII art moke
« on: March 20, 2008, 11:18:55 PM »
Is this how Neo from the Matrix saw his moke?

(told you had a lot of time over easter!!! :P) - you may need the right resolution on your screen to view this properly. sorry!

..;;                                 
                                                                                                                                     iiWW##..                               
                                                                                                                                     KK####GG                               
                                                                                                                                     GG######;;                             
                                                                                                                                     LL######EE                             
                                                                                                                                     tt########ff                           
                                                                                                                                      LL########WW..                         
                                                                                                                                   DD############KKjjtttttttttttt;;         
                                                                                                                                GG################################DD       
                                                                                                                              ..ff..LL##############################ii     
                                                                                                                                       WW############################ff     
       ttGGGGGGGGGGGGGGtt                                                                                                   ################################;;   
       EE################WWff..                                                                                  LL##############################KK     
     ..KK######################KKKKWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW################################WWLL;; 
..ffKK##########################################################################WWGG###############WW..iiii 
GGffEE########DDLL##www.moke.com.au##www.moke.com.au##www.moke.com.au#################LLDDWWff##############ff       
      ttWW####LL##WWDDWW###########################################################GGWW#############ii       
      ..;;####tt####WWDD############################WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW########LLEE####iiWW##;;       
        ..##########DDKK####ii;;..                                                                                     ..ffLLWW####KKttWWEE##KK         
          DD####jjKKtt####KK                                                                                                       tt##############ii         
          ::WW##########WW;;                                                                                                     iiKK######WWii           
             ;;EE######DD;;                                                                                                                      iiii;;               
                   ..;;..                                                                                 

« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 11:24:17 PM by Marty »

Ian

• Past or Inactive member
  • Registered Member

Re: ASCII art moke
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2008, 09:58:28 AM »
...............beer does strange things  ;D
Ian
Victoria Point
Brisbane
Qld

74 Moke - modified BMW K1100 cylinder head, 1330cc thick flange (ex automatic), A+ crank & Rods lightened and balanced, 4 pin diff, intercooled Turbo. Baboon brake conversion, uprated steering/suspension,

HSV Hunter!!!!!!!!!!!

ben16l

• Registered Member

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2008, 10:28:52 AM »
only beer?????
CRAP!!!!!!! its been 12 months!!!!

Marty

• Standard
  • Registered Member

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2008, 11:18:33 AM »
Its actually called ascii art - looks ok in 1400x900 res...

seamoke

• Standard
  • Registered Member

• Personal Text
    Sea moke Vic
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2008, 12:29:54 PM »
Marty,Marty ,Marty!

Its daylight now, go outside and pat your Moke. If you start rocking from side to side infront of your computer,its a sign to turn it off ;)

Seamoke.
Life Goes Better With Mokes!

Ian

• Registered Member

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2008, 02:56:34 PM »
Marty,Marty ,Marty!

Its daylight now, go outside and pat your Moke. If you start rocking from side to side infront of your computer,its a sign to turn it off ;)

Seamoke.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Ian
Victoria Point
Brisbane
Qld

74 Moke - modified BMW K1100 cylinder head, 1330cc thick flange (ex automatic), A+ crank & Rods lightened and balanced, 4 pin diff, intercooled Turbo. Baboon brake conversion, uprated steering/suspension,

HSV Hunter!!!!!!!!!!!

Darth Moke

• Registered Member

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2008, 07:20:12 PM »

Hope somebody's working at office national !!  You must not have been very productive since you bought the toy !!

Marty

• Standard
  • Registered Member

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2008, 08:04:10 PM »
Ok Ok,, stp[ paing me out!  Good friday has bene extremelty good me t ome so stip picking on me on guys?

Marty

• Standard
  • Registered Member

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2008, 08:34:01 PM »
Ok,

Firstly, Darth, its not the weekend yet, so cover up that bootie.  we know you have got a heap of junk in those trunks... :D

Yes, I toke the moke out fore a thrasah aroudn Palm Beach.  We took the pup for a swin....

Then we egot home and I started on a couple of super dry's (these are low carb beer so its all good - gootta keep my body in peak performance for by beautiful wife - Darththeir aint no bootie that can beat mi wifes!)

Anyhow, you know how I was talking abobut the gerni earlier, well, I gernied the pavers and man, they are that bright that they nearly glow in the dark!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Definately recommend a gerni to anyonel.

I ama nearly through a bottle of bacardie and I tell you waht moke fellas, I love me mok and I love all you gys heaps- thanks for all yoru ahelp .

Also I apint ed the windscreem wiper thingy too  .. here is a pic cause the pic can explain the whoel thing... Terry im gald you told me to got tha hammered sivler - looks topso!

Ths is one can of hammer silvers worht - I am off to buning s tomorrow to get some more - i shoudqld be sover by then!

This is me and my fathiful puppdy dog JASPER!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes my pupils are the size of 5 cent pieces  and no, i dont have an exceess of m oles on my face - its from the gerni and blasting all that crap for the driveway!

Also if your wondering why one pupile is bigger than the other,k its due to a squqash ball injury the sconed me fair on in the eyebeall - the nerve is dameged - so dont call me a pirate or anything cause i am very sensitive hehe hehe hehe  (IAN and BEN I AM NOT ON ANY DRUGS GOD DAMN YOU - I AM VERY ANTI DRUG BIATCHNES!

ASCII MOKE!!!!!!!!!!!

tt;;                 
                                                                 ii##KK                 
                                                                 ::####tt               
                                                                 ..####WW..             
                                                               ..KK######EEffffffffii   
                                                               ttLL##################ii 
    ;;iiiiii;;                                                     KK################GG 
  ..##########EEtt..;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;ii##www.moke.com.au############DD 
,,GG############################################WW######LLtt
ttGG##WWKKKK####################################EEWWWWKK   
  ..EEEE##WWWW##WWKKEEEEEEEEEEEmoke.com.auEEEEEEEDDEE####KKKKWWEEDD   
    LL##DDGGWWEE                                           ..LL##KKWW##tt   
    ..KK####KK,,                                                        ttDDGGii     
        iiii                                               

HAPPY NEW EASTER!!!!

« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 08:37:22 PM by Marty »

THE STIG

• Registered Member

• Personal Text
    Some say his first name really is 'The';
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2008, 10:03:46 PM »
have you seen some of these made in MS word --->

1973 998 Leyland agricultural Mini Moke : )
It is allot more fun to drive a slow car fast then a fast car slow...

Darth Moke

• Registered Member

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2008, 10:22:44 PM »

Funny Stig !  so Marty, is yours supposed to look like a moke ? Looks more like Jasper to me... ;D ;D ;D

Ian

• Registered Member

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2008, 10:30:58 PM »
Ok,

Darththeir aint no bootie that can beat mi wifes!)

Photo !  ;D
Ian
Victoria Point
Brisbane
Qld

HSV Hunter!!!!!!!!!!!

ben16l

• Registered Member

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2008, 11:00:51 PM »
ok marty, no more jokes, just lay off what ever your on too, as the night goes on it gets harder to read your writing!!!!! hahahahaha
CRAP!!!!!!! its been 12 months!!!!